Tuesday 24 September 2019

September 24

We have a number of items that are outstanding.  Check if your child has finished their nameplate, their hand art, who am I piece, Terry Fox piece, letter to me, rights and responsibilities poster.  Lots of students are done and caught up, but there are some missing items.  I will hopefully have complete lists later this week.  To go with our bottom of the ocean, I have referred the students to the movie The Martian.  Please note I am Not telling them to watch this movie.  It is rated PG.  There are a number of students who have seen it.  What I will do is bring in some screened clips from the movie to demonstrate some of the things they need to think about to live on the bottom of the ocean.  Most of the movie is irrelevant to our topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment