Friday 20 May 2016

May 20

Hello fellow readers. Our class had an AWESOME day. First thing in the morning we went into groups some people went on Reflex, some worked on the mural and other people did their quilt square. See it's already awesome, next period we worked on our new project a poem about being grade fives. After recess we had library, not to brag but we picked out some awesome books, oh and we made permanent seats. Also we had music we played a lot of games, it was so fun. In theme we learned about Rep by Pop, meaning representation by population. Now we have reading and agendas but the next period is.....GYM YAY!!!! We are playing baseball and I'm pretty excited I don't know about the rest of the class but I hope we have fun. Well I'm done the blog, I guess I'll see you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment